The long awaited day had finally arrived... the day when we could start feeding Little H rice cereal! The day that would begin a life-long love affair with solid food... and sleeping through the night! (If you're going to dream, dream big I say).
The reality was a little bit messier... and the end fussier. I especially enjoy the last clip, after the initial curiosity has worn off and she is none too happy about J trying to shove this grainy slop into her mouth. Notice Little H fixing both me and J with those angry eyes that clearly ask how we could be so cruel.


Sooo cute! Congratulations on getting her to eat solid food. I'm glad I found your blog through Emily.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I totally remember the day we started feeding Skylee cereal I was SOO excited. Everyone else didn't think it was such a big deal but let me tell you it was! So congratulations that is a big milestone :)
ReplyDeleteYour tagged with "I love your blog award"- check my blog for more info
ReplyDelete