Last night I was writing in Little H's journal, and I decided to list out all the words she is saying now. J and I had been guessing at the number earlier- he guessed around 20 and I guessed around 30. We were both wrong! To make the list it had to be a word that she says on her own (not just copying mom and dad).
Here's the list I came up with:
Daddy, Mama, Becky (don't get me started..), Baby, Hailey, Nana, Papa, Jesus, Boy, Mouse (Mickey), Elmo, Pooh-ku (Pooh Bear), Roo, Please, Thank You, More, Breakfast, Snack, Cookie, Banana, Apple, Cracker, Cheese (both the food and the smile), Food, Wall, Car, Bus, Choo-Choo, Airplane, Basket, Chair, Water, Up, Down, Church, Park, Book, Blocks, Moose, Octapus, Walrus, Giraffe, Snail, Box, Pumpkin, Eyes, Eyebrow, Teeth, Mouth, Shoes, Sock, Walk, Rocks, Fall, All gone, Dropped it, Kiss, Color, No, Hi, Bye-Bye, Peekaboo, Elbow, Back (like putting things back), Bath
65 words!!!!
How did she suddenly get so big?
Isn't it amazing! Maya has that many words too and it is crazy! Sometimes she'll even say something that just knocks me off my feet! So fun to watch!
ReplyDeletework on this phrase..."Emily needs to come see me" miss your face!
ReplyDelete