
That's right! Our family of 3 is about to become a family of 4!
Here's a picture of our little guy (or girl. J and I are debating this. But since I write the blog I get to decide what to call it). He's due October 23rd.
I'm currently 12 1/2 weeks along, so I'm still a bit morningsick and tired, but the end is in sight. Hopefully only a couple of weeks of that left.
We've been calling him "Baby Wes". It started out as a joke- I was just trying to win J over to my side (liking the name Weston) by having Little H say it as often as possible. Things are just so much cuter when they are said by a 2 year old. Well the name stuck. Now we ask Little H "Where is Baby Wes?" and she pokes my belly and says "In the TUMMY." Too cute.
Congrats! We're excited for y'all!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, how exciting!
ReplyDeleteI love it.
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping for a boy!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! HE will be cute. :)
ReplyDeleteYay! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Becky! That's great news! SO happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete