My new camera came today!!! I've been saving up for it for EVER, and J just gave me the last $150 I needed so I could go ahead and get it. What a wonderful husband :) Here are some of the pictures I took with it today.
I always want to comment but for some reason it won't let me on your blog. I think I figured it out though. Anyway, I can't believe how quickly she's changing, she's starting to look more and more like a little girl. Awesome camera.
Fun! What kind did you get.
ReplyDeleteI always want to comment but for some reason it won't let me on your blog. I think I figured it out though. Anyway, I can't believe how quickly she's changing, she's starting to look more and more like a little girl. Awesome camera.
ReplyDeleteIt's the Canon Rebel T1I. EXPENSIVE. But I'm in love :)
ReplyDeleteLuckly I already had a great lens for it, so I only had to buy the body.
Sweet! I just got a sweet Nikon D80. Expensive cameras are fun. :)
ReplyDelete