Saturday, June 26, 2010

CANCUN!

J and I took a post-graduation trip to Cancun. Little H stayed with Nana and Papa and we had a week of fun in the sun. We stayed in an all-inclusive resort and spent our days on the beach, in the pool, snorkeling, and visiting Chichan Itza. The food was fantastic (I included a picture just to show how incredible it looked). J spent an afternoon scuba diving (I couldn't join him since I'm prego) and I went to the spa for a massage and a facial.
We had a wonderful time, but we were happy to get back home to Little H by the time our trip was over.

The Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza






Drinking our "fruity drinks". Of course we got strange looks every time we asked for a drink without alcohol. Tequila was it's own food group down there.






When we checked in our concierge was excited to see that I'm expecting. She told me there would be a surprise waiting for me after our "turn down" service. This is what was waiting when we got back in that evening.


J's appetizer our first night out.


The view from our room

No comments:

Post a Comment