Lately Little H has been obsessed with the idea of playing outside with an umbrella. Yesterday she got the perfect chance! The weather was SO weird all day. It was cloudy, but with plenty of blue sky peeking through. Then 15 minutes later we would be experiencing a downpour. I was lucky (blessed) enough to think to check the weather before I went running with the girls in the morning... and honestly I hit refresh about 4 times because I just didn't believe the 70% chance of rain in the next hour... but sure enough. I was quite glad we stayed home when 20 minutes later we experienced the whole thunderstorm mix.
These pictures are from yesterday evening, when the lightening had moved on past us but there was still enough rain to make the girls happy.
Baby K was energized by the whole rain experience. She kept running up to me at the door and yelling "CHEEEEEESE!!!!"
Little H is having a hard time with the whole "smile for the camera" idea lately. I told her to tell me a joke. She said "A funny one?"
"Yes."
"When do birds have six feet?"
"When?"
"When there's lots of them."
What a budding little comedian. :)
Oh how I miss these girls! I can't believe how big/how many teeth baby K has! Holy cow, Love you guys!
ReplyDelete