She had a wonderful birthday. In the morning I made cupcakes and let the girls play with play dough (That's a big deal at our house). We went to the park and ate a picnic lunch with Daddy. Then he was able to get home from work an hour early, so we ate the cupcakes (Daddy came home and she bolted over to her chair- she had been waiting for cupcakes all day) and opened presents. One of her gifts was the Cinderella movie. We ate dinner in front of the tv and enjoyed sharing this classic with our girls for the first time. It was just as wonderful as I remembered.
I'm so grateful that I get to be this little girl's mother. She is such a sweet, loving, and happy kid. And I loved getting to see what a great big sister Little H is. She was more excited about Baby K's birthday than anyone. The last 3 times she went to sleep she requested "Baby K's Happy Birthday Song". She had our party schedule planned out for Baby K (and food didn't even come until after presents!) and she let Baby K choose their naptime story since it was her birthday. She even brought out her princess dolls and decorated the dinner table for the birthday party.
I love my girls!




So cute! It's amazing how fast they grow up. Adorable cupcakes. :)
ReplyDelete