Monday, December 29, 2014

Bathroom Renovation! (After!)

This is where the doorway to the bedroom/office used to be.  Now it's a blank wall that I'm eventually going to put a picture or something on... This is in the hallway right next to the Master bedroom, which has a door just to the left of this picture.  The doorway on the right side is a linen closet.

This is our oh so wonderful tile shower.  And I have to point out one of my favorite things about our bathroom, which is the tile floor that looks like wood.  I love the rustic look and that it really looks like wood, but I don't have to worry about it getting wet!

We went from a single vanity with a cupboard underneath, to having more bathroom storage than I know what to do with! It's so nice to be able to spread out all my makeup/hair supplies/towels...

We also updated the window just because it needed it.

We took the office/bedroom next to the master, moved these walls farther into the bedroom to make it smaller (although it was already quite small) to give us more space in the bathroom.  Then we made this wall with the archway you see open up into our new walk-in closet.  Again, more space than I know what to do with.  But I love to spread out and knowing that we have room to put things if we need it.  And also a shout-out to my AWESOME husband who saved us some money by building all the shelving himself! I made him an outline of what I wanted, and we bought the wood and bars at Home Depot and he cut, nailed, glued, caulked until it was perfect! What a great guy.



1 comment: