My friend Julie gave Little H a cute pink outfit with a little bonnet. She said the bonnet was the selling point... and I can see why. Of course it paved the way for some great photo ops!
Cute pics! We have that same bonnet did it come with a cute little pink shorts outfit that matches? I got it for a baby shower I love it. Look how skinny you look in all those pics Becky you look great are you feeling good?
I absolutely love the bonnet! Did you take those pictures yourself. They are so cute. Haily jut looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteCute pics! We have that same bonnet did it come with a cute little pink shorts outfit that matches? I got it for a baby shower I love it. Look how skinny you look in all those pics Becky you look great are you feeling good?
ReplyDelete