




I know this looks a little strange. Let me explain. We were sitting down at our airport terminal when Little H took one look at the passengers next to us and decided they looked too comfortable and maybe she should spice things up a bit. So she began thrashing around on my lap, which soon led to wailing. Sure enough, everyone around began looking at us in horror and whispering to each other "are they on OUR flight?" I carried her around a bit and then J, my knight in shining armor, took over... she cried for 45 minutes before I finally got her to quiet down as I held her. She crashed soon afterward. I got strange looks from people around me as I held this limp doll in my arms... but as you can tell from my relieved smile I don't care a bit! She slept through the entire flight.
I am totally jealous. I wish I could have gone hiking in the mountains somewhere during the break. Looks like you guys had fun. Are you ready for school to start tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteBecky you look amazing! How are you? Your family is so beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete