We are doing great! We're in Dallas and Joey has about a year and a half left of school. We're in the Air Force so then it's off to who knows where for a few years! How are you guys?
Niki- That's one benefit to Hailey not being able to crawl yet. :) She's stuck posing when I'm in photographer mode.
Oh she's so pretty Becky! How are you guys? Where are you guys living now? Is Joey almost done with school?
ReplyDeleteso sweet
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! Did you take them yourselves! I wish I could get my kids to sit so still!
ReplyDeleteWe are doing great! We're in Dallas and Joey has about a year and a half left of school. We're in the Air Force so then it's off to who knows where for a few years!
ReplyDeleteHow are you guys?
Niki- That's one benefit to Hailey not being able to crawl yet. :)
She's stuck posing when I'm in photographer mode.
What a sweet little pumpkin! You've got to love Hailey's eyes, they are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete