Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party

J's sister throws an amazing Halloween party every year! We went as the Big Bad Wolf, Little Bo Peep, and a lamb (or sheep). Little H wasn't sure what to think of daddy's costume. He eventually took off the hood and she was happy to have him back.



I had to get some close ups of Little H's costume. I think her ears were tickling her face, because for the first few minutes she kept rubbing her nose like this. It was so cute.



Little H loves Halloween! Where's the candy?





5 comments:

  1. How adorable is she!! I love it. I love how the whole family goes together. We were lazy and didn't dress up. Just Skylee. She's a little lady bug. I'll post some pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that costume is so amazing! you guys looked adorable! Halloween is the best when you have a little one to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a dork am I... I kept looking for you guys at the ward party until I realized you weren't coming and it was the same night as your sister's party! Glad I got to see the pictures of your cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUte, what great costumes. hailey is growing so fast. I love her smile.
    what a cute sheep. and by the way, you two win the costume contest in my book!
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is the cutest idea ever. We need to hang out soon, I'll call you:D

    ReplyDelete