Cute, cute! I love the first teeth they're kinda fun although not so fun for them when they're cutting through. Did she have a hard time? Skylee is trying to break her k9's through right now and it's been a rough ride. I think Skylee had the same dress when she was little but her little jacket was pink. One of my very favs! So cute!
Cute, cute! I love the first teeth they're kinda fun although not so fun for them when they're cutting through. Did she have a hard time? Skylee is trying to break her k9's through right now and it's been a rough ride. I think Skylee had the same dress when she was little but her little jacket was pink. One of my very favs! So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, those teeth look adorable on her. Also, you did an awesome job with the musical number yesterday...it sounded great!
ReplyDeleteokay seriously... I love your baby. I can't get enough of her.
ReplyDelete