Sunday, November 16, 2008

Play Time

I thought I'd take a few pictures of Little H during playtime.

She loves these little finger puppets that Grandma gave her. She sticks them in her mouth and lets them hang there while she goes about her business playing with her other toys.



This is part of a toy that fits in a box with holes of different shapes and sizes. She stuck the circle in her mouth and couldn't figure out how to get it out. I had to snap a picture of the concerned look on her face! After a few seconds she blew and it popped right back out. Now she thinks it's great fun.



Here she's talking to one of her finger puppets.



Standing up at her music table. Probably Little H's favorite toy, and mommy's least favorite... since it has the creepy tendency to just talk out of the middle of nowhere if she leaves it on when Little H is done playing with it.
Like the other night when daddy was studying, and mommy was relaxing on the couch, reading a book, and she heard it say "I can SEE you!" and giggle.
Okay, it was really a cute little "I can see you!" but still...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. That is funny about the toy. Also, your halloween pictures were adorable! You all looked great!

    ReplyDelete