No, it's not bad. We were counting down to nursery from like 11 months ;) haha It's just hard to get much out of the lesson when you're wrestling a little one. She did great. She loves it. Much better than h=making her sit still for three hours. I can handle one now. Yeah, we just swtiched to 9:00 church and I love it because noon is skylee's naptime. So it's perfect! Good luck with your little one, who is a doll by the way.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNo, it's not bad. We were counting down to nursery from like 11 months ;) haha It's just hard to get much out of the lesson when you're wrestling a little one. She did great. She loves it. Much better than h=making her sit still for three hours. I can handle one now. Yeah, we just swtiched to 9:00 church and I love it because noon is skylee's naptime. So it's perfect! Good luck with your little one, who is a doll by the way.
ReplyDelete