Friday, January 30, 2009

Up Close and Personal

Little H has been so cute lately playing with her toys. I have attempted multiple ways to catch these episodes on video, however I have come to realize that I am just not a sneaky mom. I've tried propping the camera on the counter, on the couch, hiding it under pillows.... yet somehow she knows she's on tape. So yesterday I gave up and let her do her thing. I'm glad I did. This video catches her personality perfectly.

4 comments:

  1. OHHHH she is getting so cute! Isn't funny how they seem to have so much to say... I just wish I knew what it was. We really need to get our two together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable...you must want to have at least ten more:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, just gotta let the star shine on her own time! haha SO cute! She's always so HAPPY, my gosh, what's the secret?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! That is precious! So big so fast! Cutie... TOTALLY takes after her momma.

    ReplyDelete