Monday, February 16, 2009

A Few Pictures


Little H relaxing with Dad



Playing with the balloon Grandma Kay sent her for Valentines Day. What a fun toy!




When I grow up, I want to be a DENTIST!
Little H loves to examine our teeth. She will crawl over to you, yank your bottom lip out of the way, and then just tap on your teeth while staring at them like "hmm... and when is the last time you flossed?" It's creepy, really.



3 comments:

  1. how fun! Isn't it amazing what will keep their attention forever. And we spend so much money on toys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she'll be a hygienist and take after her fairy god mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she will follow her dad's footsteps. The irony- so many toys out there to "help kids learn and grow." Heck, all they need are big boxes and balloons! I can't believe she's so old- almost a year, right? I remember when you were pregnant like it was yesterday, no joke.

    ReplyDelete