The fair was HUGE and everyone dressed up in costume. And I do mean everyone- including those who just went to visit. I felt a little out of place in my jeans and t-shirt.
This was a man on stilts completely covered in greenery. Little H was content to stand there and pick at his leaves.

They had an AMAZING petting zoo. The kids were able to run around in here with all kinds of animals... chickens, goats, a little black pig, bunnies... Little H absolutely loved it. She ran from one animal to the next, patted any of them she could catch up with once, and then she moved on. The chickens were the most terrorized. The cutest moment was when she went up to the baby goat and draped her arms over it in a big hug. All of the animals were surprisingly good natured. Especially considering the poking, prodding, dangling, and squeezing some of them received.




Never and I mean never apologize or feel weird for not dressing up in Renaissance outfits! = ) It looks like fun. I have always wanted to go to that.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I found your blog!