There is a little stream in the children's area of the zoo. It took Little H a little time to get used to the idea of the cold water, but then she had fun walking around in it.

This is a different day, when J went to the zoo with me and Little H. The two of them had fun playing in the water.



This was taken on our way to the Renaissance Festival. Little H was reading a book in the back and I snapped this photo. I like it because it shows how blue her eyes are.
No kidding- you got a great shot of her blue eyes! So what's going on with your school? I'm totally clueless! I should ask you by email...
ReplyDeleteI am impressed that you got her in that water. Elle wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. She does have beautiful blue eyes!!
ReplyDelete