Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fathers Day and Anniversary

Here are some photos from Fathers Day and our Anniversary

For our Anniversary (5 years! I can't believe it!) We went to the Venetian for a nice dinner and then watched The Phantom of the Opera.  The auditorium was actually made specifically for that play.  The special effects were amazing.  We had a wonderful time!

Walking along the canal in the Venetian

For J's Father's Day dinner he wanted personal pizzas.  I bought several different toppings and we had fun decorating our own pizzas.  Little H even dressed the part of chef!


This was J's big gift.  He deserved it after the hard year he's gone through! He's a wonderful husband and father, and works hard to support our family.

I was inspired by a family in our ward when we lived in Dallas for this gift.  One of the members of the bishopric came to church on Fathers Day with a tie decorated by his daughters.  I thought it was such a sweet idea that we should make it a tradition in our family, too.  J was a good sport, and Little H had SO much fun making his tie "BEA-U-Tiful!"

 I'm adding this just because I thought it was cute.  We went to an end of year swimming party at the home of one of J's bosses.  I loved the girls decked out in their swim gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment