Saturday, July 21, 2012

Graduation!

It's been three LONG years of studying, studying, studying.  Having no "free time" because every nap time had to be used for school work, (and even nights during the most difficult semesters).  And yet despite all that, I really did enjoy most of it, and am so glad that I was able to receive the education I did.  I love that this was possible- my staying at home and taking care of my family, while pursuing my Masters Degree online.  I love that my classes were so interactive- that I was able to communicate with my professors and co-students much more than I ever did in undergrad.  I love that my degree will be applicable to my family life, future callings and service I may do.  And I love that I'm FINISHED!  I now have my MBA! (Masters in Business Administration)

Since cost and leave made it difficult to attend graduation in Dallas, Mom and Dad were so kind to throw me a graduation party when we visited them this summer.  We had the extended family over and had a little graduation ceremony, ate cake and visited.  It was wonderful!

Here are some photos from the event.








3 comments: